Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentines Cookie

Mike is hardly ever home lately, between work and school we just don't get to see him much. So I've been trying to keep the girls busy and my mind off missing Mike so much that I've been looking for fun things that aren't expensive to do with the girls. Monday night we decided to make Valentines cookies. It was really fun, I can't believe how big my girls are getting. Kylie can pretty much make cookie all by herself besides the oven part.
Kylie making her cookies

This is what happens when Mommy is busy and Gracie decides she is going to do it herself.










Cookies are all done. They turned out so good. The next day I was running on the treadmill up stairs and the girl were watching Disney down stairs, so I thought. When I came down they had at almost all the cookies except 2. I 'm thinking the dos even got a cookie but no one will confess to that one.






Eating the leftover frosting. I think that is their favorite part about making cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment