Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Friday, January 21, 2011

New Rooms

Well the time had came to move Gracie to a big girl bed which makes me really really sad. Where did my baby go??? Now I have this way to smart for her own good 2 1/2year old. My dad always says she a 5year old in a 2year olds body. Which she is, she is so dang smart and can talk so well, you'd never know she was 2 if you talked to her on the phone. Anyways I'm getting side tracked with not having a baby anymore. Which I would really love to have another one but now is just not the time (which after you see the pictures of the girls rooms you'll understand we need a new house so we actually have somewhere to put a new baby and Mike had to finish school before we get a new house) to have another baby.
Well I have a serious problem and probably need professional help with but My kids have so many toys (in my defence they're only little once why not let them have the time of their lives playing) they needed a room of there own. Plus we got the cutest bunk bed I've ever seen and love that it is a full on the bottom. I've had so many great memories already with my girls reading books, taking naps together, and just enjoying them being little.
It's a little bit of a challenge to get them to share a room and to get miss Gracie to stay in bed and go to sleep but It's totally worth it, my upstairs is way less messy.
Kylie's first night in her new bed. She is sleeping on the top bunk in this picture, but has decided she doesn't like the top so she sleeps with Gracie on the bottom.

Gracie's first night in her big girl bed. She was very irritated with me taking her picture. It was 1 in the morning, we had got home so late because the girls had a sleepover at Nana's on new years eve so Mike and I could get the new bed put together and all the toys moved with out being interrupted.





The toy room. I would have died to have a toy room like this.
The kitchen/restaurant area
My other bad habit I should get help with, I LOVE dolls mostly Disney but really any dolls.

Barbies dream town
The nursery corner

I have to have two sets of dolls for each of my princesses. (We really need a boy!)
The most favorite toy in our house the loving family doll house. They fight over it all the time.
More of Barbies dream town.

No comments:

Post a Comment