Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sick of being sick

I don't really have anything fun to post about this week but I want to try and post at least once a week, so I guess I can vent about our lovely week. Sunday We had our monthly date night with Crysta and Drew, which is always so fun. I love how all four of us get along so well, laugh and have a great time. We went to Joe's crab shack for dinner and went we also went and saw The Dilemma which was OK I wish we would have waited and just bought it. It was still fun to get to see them. Well Sunday night around 2am I hear screaming and sun into the girls room to find out Kylie has thrown up everywhere. So half asleep I have to change the bed and Kylie. Well once that was done my wonderful two year old Gracie refuses to go back to see. I'm so dead at that point I just bring her in bed with me(which I never do) So I got absolutely no sleep after that. What a way to start my week. I'm lucky enough to have such a great Job that My dad and Mike did my work for me so I could stay home with my sick Girl. Kylie was sick until Thursday she ended up loosing almost 3pounds and for her that is a lot. Her and Gracie are only 6ounces apart in weight which is so crazy to me. How can a 5year old and a 2year old weigh the same? I guess I must have a very small 5year old and a big 2year old. Once Kylie gets better of coarse Gracie has to get it. I don't know what it is about my kids and throwing up at two in the morning but I've had to deal with it every night this week. I just really hope I can sleep tonight. Well sorry for the boring complaining post with no pictures I just really wanted to do it for journaling purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment