Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas eve was a pretty bad day. It started off with My brothers girlfriend ruining it and my brother didn't even get to see my girls because she wouldn't let him. So that pretty much ruined my whole day. Then we went to Mike's moms for her annual family party. It was lots of fun and we had a nice dinner. After Mikes moms we went over to my moms house to exchange gifts. We were all opening our present Mike went in the kitchen to open a tool he got. He was using one of my moms steak knife and sliced right threw his finger. So we ended up in the emergency room, four stitches later we were on our way home, which made for a very late night. Mike was fine though it was just really deep. It upset me more. I cried the whole way driving him to the emergency

Mike Laughing while in the emergency room.








I love Megans face in the background.























































I don't know who these girls are, my girls are never this nice to each other. They must have really wanted santa to come.
























room.

No comments:

Post a Comment