Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Smallest things can mean the most

When it felt like we were just surrounded by bad people and we wondered why us, the tiniest acts of kindness made us realize that there is more to life. A lady in Mike's art class heard about what had happened to us and felt so bad she went out and bought my girls a Christmas present. This lady has never met my girls and only talked to Mike once a week in class. People like this are what it's all about. It really helped me know that not everyone is bad and out to get you because that is defiantly how I was feeling. In a way these presents helped me more than my girls. They were sure excited about them. I let them open them a few days before Christmas and they were in heaven.








No comments:

Post a Comment