Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we went to Salt lake to see all our Family. We first went to my moms where we had a nice lunch and exchanged gifts, then we headed over to Mike's Moms and had dinner. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures which makes me sad. The girls got totally spoiled as always. After Mike's moms we hurried back to Spanish Fork and spent the rest of the night at Kim and James house. We had yummy soup and treats, and watched the kids play the dance game on the Kinect. It was a great day with lots of special people.
When we got home we found that Santa had been to our house and left Pj's and pillow pets for us to sleep with that night. The girls hurry got them on and got Santa his Milk and cookies.






No comments:

Post a Comment