Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Monday, August 29, 2011

Kylie's first day of Kindergarten

How did we get here so fast? It seems like just yesterday we didn't even know if she was going to live. She is our little Miracle, she is sure growing into such an amazing little girl. Kylie is such a great big sister to Gracie and has the biggest heart. She loves to dance and watch movies. She would live off Ice cream if I'd let her.
She had the best first day of Kindergarten and loves her teacher. She was so excited she got to play with some girls from dance class at recess. I have never seen her so happy as when I picked her up from school today and she can not wait to go back tomorrow. Lets just hope she doesn't meet any boys and be like her mom and Marry them. Just kidding I love you Mike.
I'm so Proud of Kylie and can't wait to see what the future holds for her.
On a side note I was able to wait until I got out to the car to cry, so at least No one seen me!






























Gracie couldn't let Kylie get all the attention, she to have me take some silly pictures of her. I was surprised she did really well with Kylie going to school. I thought she would be sad without her side kick but she really didn't seem to care much.




































1 comment:

  1. Love all of her poses! They are adorable. And, yes, it does happen super fast!!

    ReplyDelete