Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentines Day

Mike absolutely hates valentines day. He always has but ever since we were kids he'd always do something for me he would just make sure do do it on a different day close to valentines day. This year he gave me a present on the Tuesday before valentines. He gave me an ipod touch (which I love) It was really sweet of him and he totally surprised me. I thought it would be fun to have a cute little valentines dinner at home. Everything we had was heart shaped. The girls helped me make a heart shaped brownie, cake and chocolate chip cookie and we had a heart shaped pizza. We decorated the dining room with lots of balloons. It was a fun evening at home.












No comments:

Post a Comment