Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maisy

Last September we got another Shih tzu, her name was Maisy and we fell in love with her instantly. She was the sweetest little puppy. We only had her three days but that was enough time to leave a permanent mark in our hearts. One morning I found her dead in her kennel. I took it so hard, I know she was just a dog and we hadn't had her very long but they day we brought her home she was apart of our family.

Our Sweet Maisy who is in heaven.

The lady we got her from told us she would let us have any puppy we wanted out of her next litters. I'm so thankful to her for that because Kylie had Gracie still haven't stopped talking about it and it made it easier knowing Maisy would come back to live in our home again. So a few weekends ago we got to go pick out of new Maisy. It was exciting, they were only a week old and so tiny but we are getting a cute little brown girl. She will be eight week April 3.

These are the new puppies, I stole this picture off the lady's facebook page. I need to see if she'll send me a better picture. But you can see how small they are and the mom is so cute, I'm hoping Maisy will look like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment