Sorensens

Sorensens
We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thanksgiving point half Marathon



My new years resolution was to run a Marathon this year, so I decided to get ready I wanted to run a half Marathon first. Well life happened and We were sick so much I really didn't train for it like I wanted to. But I still want to run it. My goal was to not come in last. I wasn't last but not far from it, I'm OK with that because at least I was our there trying. It was quit the experience. I almost quite a few times but I didn't want to be a quitter so I just kept going. Once I got with it Mentally it really wasn't that bad. Now I can't wait to run another one. Even though I couldn't walk for almost a week it was so worth it. I can't wait to run it next year and hopefully beat my time. Mile 10
Here are Mike's pictures, I refuse to put mine on here because I hate the way I look when I run so this is all you get.
Coming to the finish line. He finished about an hour before me so he was waiting at the finish line for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment